Cloud technology for business is gaining pace ✓ we are suitable partner of top cloud computing service providers.
Cloud Computing Services provide information technology (IT) as a service over the Internet or dedicated network, with delivery on demand, and payment based on usage. Cloud computing services range from full applications and development platforms, to servers, storage, and virtual desktops.
Who uses cloud computing services and why?
Corporate and government entities utilize cloud computing services to address a variety of application and infrastructure needs such as CRM, database, compute, and data storage. Unlike a traditional IT environment, where software and hardware are funded up front by department and implemented over a period of months, cloud computing services deliver IT resources in minutes to hours and align costs to actual usage. As a result, organizations have greater agility and can manage expenses more efficiently. Similarly, consumers utilize cloud computing services to simplify application utilization, store, share, and protect content, and enable access from any web-connected device.
How cloud computing services work
Cloud computing services have several common attributes:
- Virtualization– cloud computing utilizes server and storage virtualization extensively to allocate/reallocate resources rapidly
- Multi-tenancy -resources are pooled and shared among multiple users to gain economies of scale
- Network-access – resources are accessed via web-browser or thin client using a variety of networked devices (computer, tablet, smartphone)
- On demand – resources are self-provisioned from an online catalogue of pre-defined configurations
- Elastic -resources can scale up or down, automatically
- Metering/chargeback -resource usage is tracked and billed based on service arrangement
Many types of cloud computing services delivered internally or by third party service providers, these are the Most Common services we are provides:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) –
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) –
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) –
Benefits of using cloud computing services
Our Cloud computing services offer numerous benefits to include:
- Faster implementation and time to value
- Anywhere access to applications and content
- Rapid scalability to meet demand
- Higher utilization of infrastructure investments
- Lower infrastructure, energy, and facility costs
- Greater IT staff productivity and across organization
- Enhanced security and protection of information assets
Embracing the cloud
As well as providing an ever-increasing embracing computing power, the geographic spread of public Cloud facilities has continued to grow with major service providers .
Hybrid cloud is a cloud computing environment that uses a mix of on-premises, private cloud and third-party, public cloud services with orchestration between the two platforms.we are provide the Hybrid Cloud Computing services to our Clients.